Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

01 November 2007

My Favourite TV Programme

Ever since I knew about the Discovery Home & Health channel on Astro, I will press on the number everytime I switch on the tv. My favourite programme is 'Till Debt Do Us Part'. Although money shouldn't be the reason for people to go/stay in a marriage, it certainly has tremendous effect on a couple's relationship. Most of the time, these couples went into financial difficulties because of credit card debt. It's not that they have health problems or business failure or unable to work, they just indulged on non-essential items and keep on applying credit cards. There was a couple who had 16 credit cards and chalked up a hefty total debt of $50,000. It's crazy. With this kind of problem, they can only get back on their feet financially with professional help or bad credit loans. It made me realise that 'No matter how much you earn, you will not have enough money to spend if you don't control your spending'.