Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

14 November 2007

Whoaw!

Thanks to babybooned for the Happy Blogging Wish.


Apart from being really happy, I feel so honoured by her comment, which read as follows:

"because hers was the first mummy blog I've ever read (seriously) and reading about Ethan inspired me to start Gibran's blog *huge smile*"

I never thought that my humble little blog (I mean it) will ever, ever... inspire someone to start a blog. I'm contended with a comment or two from my readers. I started the blog to jot down those little yet important memories in raising Ethan as well as my journey in motherhood. Somewhere down the road, I started doing paid post. I want to THANK all my readers who drop by this blog and leave your comments, even thought it's tainted with paid posts :-). No matter how simple or short it is, I treasure it.

Now, I would like to extend this wish to all these mummies and I hope they will never stop blogging:
Sasha - blogosphere will be gloomy without your blablablas
Nadia & Jazzmint - love your scraps a lot
Etc-Mommy & Malaika's Mummy - love to read the notes on your little angels
Darren's Mummy - a totally devoted mother
Judy - thanks for all the help and tips on the paid posts
The New Parent - love your thoughts and tips on parenting

19 comments:

jazzmint said...

thx for the awd :)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

we never know who we inspire do we! you know which entry i first read in your blog? the one about ethan having a funny poo pattern! i was googling about poo-ing pattern, and voila; your blog came up in the search :D

so thank YOU for the blogging inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Hi BR--and the daddies (laugh)!

Thank you for your very generous thoughtfulness--you are sweet!

TheBlueRanger said...

jazzmint,
you are most welcome

babybooned,
wah, that's how you found my blog? cool....

actually, we all gain from blogging, didn't we?

the new parent,
hey, you are welcome

Nadia said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm glad you're enjoying 'em scraps. :)

Sasha Tan said...

Thanks Thanks!!

CL said...

Thanks for the award.

WIll do it soon, otherwise I will forget liao.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering me. You are most welcome, I just help for what I know :)

Happy Blogging to you too. I've done my wishes here too.

TheBlueRanger said...

nadia, sasha, malaika's mummy & judy,

you are all welcome

Anonymous said...

'thai kum toong' (touched) leh.. :D

Thanks for the award... will do my homework asap.....

Baby Darren said...

thanks..thanks..the award means so much to me...at least i know ethan's mommy still remember me..

I will do it SOON....

TheBlueRanger said...

etc-mommy,
got tissue or not? hehehe

baby darren,
of course i remember you, my memory ain't that bad yet :-)

N a d i a said...

waaa...congrats!..;-)

TheBlueRanger said...

thanks friend!

etceteramommy said...

Hehehe... yes.. wipe all tears and done the homework as well. http://baby-ryanlim.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-awards-awards.html

Thanks again!

TheBlueRanger said...

kekeke! ok, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/restaurant-week-in-dc-2010.html]restaurant week in dc 2010[/URL]

Anonymous said...

auto insurance in texas pennsylvania auto insurance quotes

Anonymous said...

auto insurance