Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

07 November 2007

Men and Football

Until now, I don't know what is it with football that men get so excited with. When me and hubby were dating, I used to accompany him to watch football. My eyes will be glued to the t.v. but my mind wandered far far away. I just cannot concentrate on the game. Worst still, I don't know where the ball is most of the time. When he got excited or screamed for goal, my mind will get back to the game hoping to see someone score a goal. After that, I will continue with my day dreaming while hubby still focusing on the game. That's how I watch football, until now (if I ever have the time to sit down in front of the t.v. at night). Anyway, I'm glad that he's only interested in watching football and not football betting. Unlike western countries, I think football betting is illegal here. Not sure about online betting though.