Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

19 November 2007

Withdrawal to Citibank

It only take ONE day! I thought it will take weeks before I see the money because PayPal says this:

Your request to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your card ending in xxxx has been received and is in process.

PayPal completes this transfer in 5-7 days, but your card issuer's policies may affect the processing time. For more information, contact your card issuer.


Sincerely,
PayPal


I withdraw the money from PayPal to my Citibank credit card on 12 November. I didn't bother to check my account after that as I thought it will never be done so soon. But when I check my account today, I saw the money has been credited on 13 November! That's fantastic. PayPal charge USD5 for the withdrawal and the exchange rate given by Citibank was 3.35. WOOOOHOO!

9 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

WOAH! KAYA!!!!!! rompak dia!!

Anonymous said...

*laughing at sasha's comment*

Very efficient wor.....

TheBlueRanger said...

wei, the two of you ar.....'mowe wan ngo lar' (don't tease me lar)

small time blogger only, mana ada kaya

Lemonjude said...

3.35 is very high. How come I only got 3.30 only... Mine is Public bank debit card Visa. Different bank different rate? can't be gua..

TheBlueRanger said...

I think exchange rate changes every day. The important thing is we got the RM! Right?

Sarah said...

It's great that PayPal lifted the ban and us Malaysians could withdraw money just like that. Malaysians are behaving very good these days :)

Same as lemonjude, that day I wanted withdraw it's 3.30, Public Bank some more but yeah, exchange rates are different everyday .

TheBlueRanger said...

phantasma,
unfortunately most of us get pr0 now :-( easy to withdraw but no income

Family First said...

Is it save to link the citibank credit card to paypal? Cos I too use citibank credit card as my main card and dont wanna purposely apply another one just to withdraw so "much" money from paypal. After all, probably withdraw once a year. I wonder why some mommies apply a debit card instead? Please help enlighten me cos I am so new to this paypal thing.

TheBlueRanger said...

I have made one or two withdrawals through Citibank and it's fast. However, I've since stop doing paid post, so no income to paypal. Then I've also just canceled my Citibank credit card. I can't really say it's safe or not.