Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

13 November 2007

How To Do It?

If you want to be rich, start a business now. That's a pretty general statement. Like Chinese saying 'one will never be successful or rich by working for someone else'. To me, I think doing business is a huge risk because you need a lot of money to start one. But, things changed. With the advancement of technologies and the development of online business, I think starting a business now is not that difficult after all. The most important thing is to have reliable service providers like web-hosting and shopping cart software.

I have been thinking if I ever start an online business, what would I sell? Hmmm.....the answer is boys clothing. Why? Because boys clothing here, especially for babies, are extremely boring. Colour selection is also limited. You always see 'blue' stuff for boys. Not to mention designs. I see a lot of nice clothing for boys when surfing the net but the shipping fees are exorbitant. Unless you buy a lot, if not it's not going to worth it. Ok, I'm day dreaming again. Where am I going to get the stocks in the first place?