Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

16 October 2007

Visitng UK

UK is definitely one of the most popular countries for holiday makers. I've been there twice and visited London, Oxford and also a brief visit to High Wycombe. There are so many other places, which I like to visit as well but unfortunately did not have enough time. The first time I went to London, I stayed with my cousin and he also brought me around for sightseeing. Lucky me, I got a tour guide at no cost and I saved a lot on lodging. Everyone knows hotels in London are very expensive. My first stay there was quite short as I only had 3 days but I managed to visit quite a number of the tourist spots. Personally, I think that the cathedral and museums are worth visiting but the most wonderful experience was watching a performance at the theatre.


Oxford is also a very nice place to visit. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the place they filmed Harry Potter. It was closed. It was a one-day trip and we stopped at Bicester Village for some shopping. Things are cheaper there compared to down town but I still find them expensive compared to the prices in the U.S. especially for brands like Gap and Ralph Lauren.

If I have the chance to visit UK again, I want to visit other places like Birmingham and Manchester. But, I have to look for the hotels myself this time and I hope the hotels in Birmingham and the hotels in Manchester will be cheaper than those in London.