Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

16 October 2007

Toys for Ethan

Nowadays when we go out, we will consciously or unconsciously browsing through the toys section and the problem is, we (or Ethan) seldom left empty handed. I guess this is a common problem for parents. At his age, Ethan does not know how to demand for toys when we go out but we happily show him the toys, happily pay for it and happily watch him play. His favourite toys at the moment are balls including balloons. All sorts of sizes and colours. And 'ball ball' is his favourite word too.

The other day, I bought a set of Happy Meal and got a free robot for Ethan. He likes it so much and refused to let go of it even after playing with it for more than 1 hour. That's the first action figure toy Ethan got. I know what to buy for him next. More boys stuff like robots and super heroes figures. I found a lot of these from www.shopping.com and we can search for a suitable one by brand, type, size or price. I think the variety there is far more better than the toys stores.

Another thing I wanted to buy is puppet. He seems to be very interested with the puppets he saw in the Baby Einstein cd. I've been searching everywhere but couldn't find a decent one. I saw it once at a toy shop but it looks more like a glove than a puppet. I wonder now, do people still play with puppets nowadays?