Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

11 October 2007

Another Money Making Site

I don't know what got into me but I've registered my blog with a few blog advertising sites now and probably will do it again. The latest one is Blogsvertise. The rules and registration process are simple. Payment is also through PayPal, so it's easy. They also direct users to free blog resources for those who do not have a blog yet.

I think I'm doing it because I want to have more options and more offers but that doesn't mean I will grab everything lar. The main purpose of this blog is still about Ethan. I will try not to overflood the blog with paid post. With only one site, it's difficult to get what you want sometimes. Furthermore, if one service provider decides to stop all free blogs from doing paid post one day, I still have a back-up plan.