Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

08 October 2007

Extra Side Income

I have been doing paid post (with you know who) for quite some time now but the money I made was pathetic, I would say. The main reason is I do not have much time to log on. Then, the good opportunities disappeared so quickly and even when we get to write what we want, we are only allowed to write a maximum of 2 posts per day? That's ridiculous. I was really motivated at first but after a while, the excitement just faded away. Sometimes, the advertisers want a minimum of 300 words for a meager $5. Then, I found out about Smorty last Friday (thanks to Sasha) and registered my blog on that day. I find it very efficient and blogger friendly. Unlike the other blog advertising service provider...ahem....you know who....everything seems to be slow including approval of blog, getting your post approved, getting paid, etc. With Smorty, our blog will be approved in just 72 hours and get paid in a week. Attractive, isn't it? And, the best thing is we can reserve a job for 3 days. That's what I call blogger friendly. Now, my motivation is back. For those who are interested to get paid to blog you may consider Smorty.