Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

23 October 2007

Online Shopping

The shopping malls are mushrooming in our country lately. Whenever I flipped the pages on the newspaper, there are advertisements on openings of new malls. Sunway Pyramid new wing, KL Pavilion, the Gardens at Midvalley, to name a few. No matter what, I still think online shopping is the way forward. Many stores are offering online shopping now even though they still have retail outlets. Not to mention other online shops set up by individuals including stay-at-home-mums. Now, people can even buy merchandises online from pharmacies. I find shopping online is really hassle-free especially when we do not always have the luxury to go out and shop and get caught in the traffic jam. If you have a toddller in tow, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I guess it's not difficult for one to start an online business now since there are so many companies out there providing services like web hosting, e-commerce software and hosted shopping cart software. All we need is a reliable and good service provider.