Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

05 October 2007

Shopping Craze

The shopping itch is getting on me lately. Probably there are sales everywhere now since there are a few celebrations coming. The Hari Raya Aidilfitri in October, Deepavali in November and Christmas in December. Sometimes I can resist myself in buying things but lately, I've been spending more than usual. Other than the normal household stuff and Ethan's milk and diaper, I also bought clothes for myself & Ethan, toys, not to mention other things I bought during the trip to Ukraine.

I've also asked my sis, who will be going to the states to buy some clothing for me, hubby and Ethan. I know Gaps and Guess are much cheaper there. I wish I could go there again for shopping. Not sure about toys though. Maybe should ask sis to check out as well. We will be celebrating Christmas in 3 months time and if we are going back to hubby's hometown for the celebration, it means more presents and big hole in the pocket.

No comments: