Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

09 April 2007

Teething Again

Ethan had fever twice last week. It was a mild one. I was worried that he will get viral fever again. Luckily he was ok after taking the medicine. A few days after that, I saw part of a tooth on his lower gum. It was his 7th tooth (the 3rd one on the lower gum). Wonder if the 8th is coming also. Normally he will have two coming out around the same time. He is drooling and still loves to bite.

Whenever I say 'kiss kiss' he will lean over me and open his mouth and then when he touched my lips, he will try to bite. Of course, I will quickly pull out lar. He also likes to bite my shirt, near my shoulder, when I carry him. Most of the time I will just let him bite but now I have to be more careful. Why? Because he accidentally bit part of my arm the other day (see the evidence below). It was more painful than anything else. I can only scream. Not too loud lar, I don't want to scare him also. I cannot slap him either. My tears were nearly rolling down or maybe it actually rolled down, I don't know. Luckily he let go after hearing my scream. When I checked on it, my arm was already bluish red with two bite mark, one up one down. I asked my friend once if her daughter bite when she's breastfeeding. She said it happended before but after telling her not to do so, she stopped biting. I just cannot imagine how to let Ethan knows that he cannot bite if I'm breastfeeding him.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

by the time ashley turned 10 months, i already lost count of her teeth, she actually went through a diarrhoea phase and had to be sent to hospital. nothing serious though. & just after that, her mouth already mushrooming with teeth! she doesn't have any urge to bite too, think she also don't have time for that! too sudden for her. poo-a-poo, tooth came out! easy girl! ;)

TheBlueRanger said...

Finally....I got a comment from you...haha.

Lucky you. Each time a tooth came out, Ethan will have fever and diarrhoea.

Anonymous said...

that must have hurt a great deal!!!! Yeah, I can't imagine Rachel biting too, if I'm still breastfeeding...

Ethan so fast yeah... Rachel oni 4 teeth now... hahaha

Baby Darren said...

same as darren...teething again and also his 7th teeth but i still can't see or feel it yet. But i guess also his lower teeth coz upper already has 4 but lower only has 2.

Wish their teeth come out fast fast and all this teething crisis quickly go away...

etceteramommy said...

Ouch!!! Must be painful.. yeah, it's strange that they dont bite when they're being BF.. :P

Anonymous said...

we-weet!~~ slim arm!!:P~

Anonymous said...

oh.. Sean used to bite me.. too.. yeah and bruised.

CL said...

That's why I stopped BF. I am to scared/worried of her bite (my milk supply was already low at that time).

You know lah, suck suck, no much milk, sure bite one.