Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

27 April 2007

Oh My Camera.......

...is K.O. It really gets me worried. Ethan's birthday party is on next Sunday and now my humble little camera needs to be repaired. What is a birthday party without a camera? You tell me lar. I don't know if they can repair it in time. My sister borrowed my camera when she went to France in March and came back with a 'cacat' camera. She said the lens cover just refused to close. But then, I can still take photos with it. I thought I want to send it for repair after the birthday party. Finally, yesterday when I want to snap photos of Ethan biting an apple like a rabbit, the lens cover refused to open. Aiyerrrr...geramnya.

After I told hubby that the camera kaput already, he said the night before after he changed the batteries, the lens just closed so he thought it's back to normal. He asked me to try to 'ketuk' it a bit, maybe it will open up. Then, I became suspicious. Did he 'ketuk' the camera until the lens cover closed up? I said 'You must have 'ketuk' the camera so hard and now it's totally K.O.". Wah, he got so upset and raised his voice saying he did not do it. All he did was changed the batteries. Sounds like a kid being reprimanded by his parents isn't it? Ok lar, maybe I should have trusted him. Then he said 'Who breaks the camera in the first place?'. I said 'My sister' and he kept quiet.

After cooling down, I dig the warranty card and it's well over the warranty period. So, I asked hubby to send it back to the place and see what they say. He called me up in the office and said they need 5 working days to check and repair, if they have the parts. If not..........if not, I need a back up plan lar. Sigh.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pinjam satu...
or or, treat this as a time to upgrade one?
but always call and call... Mine, Nikon promised 2 weeks also, end up 5 weeks...

LHS said...

alamak..that's bad..
how about borrow from relative or friend?

Baby Darren said...

guess u'd better start looking around who can lend u one.,..

Better be ready than sorry....

Good luck..

jazzmint said...

alamak, important momemnt and camera gonna be missing!!! must get one fast fast

Anonymous said...

no worry you can buy a new one.

Princess Mom said...

Better check la - our digital camera ran out of battery during the party last weekend and it was just charged 2 days before that. Have to get it checked.

etceteramommy said...

OOh.. how how now?? 5 days??? Ooh.. better have plan B in case the parts arrived late.