Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

13 April 2007

Planning for Ethan's Birthday Party

Ethan's first birthday is coming soon. Though it falls on 22 May, we plan to do it earlier. Parents-in-law will be in town from 5-10 May before they leave for Australia for holiday. We are going to invite family and close relatives only. If we invite all our friends, there will be more than 50 guests. Our house cannot accommodate more than 30 guests.

I have just checked out the cakes from Lillian, who made the wonderful cake for Irfan's birthday. Like Nadia said, my eyes really went 'rambang' looking at the cakes. I went through the photos countless times and finally decided on one. It's going to cost RM150. I have never order such expensive cake before but I think it's worth it. I haven't tell hubby about the price...hehe. Don't know what will be his reaction. Food wise, we will order. Easy.

Other than that, I'm still planning on the deco and birthday present. Need to go out and get some ideas. Is Ikea a good place to get the deco items? On the present, I'm thinking of maybe books, push car or a tricycle. I still have 3 weeks to work on it.

I'm thinking of another smaller party at the day care with all the cutie pies around. It should be fun looking at Ethan surrounded by the toddlers. See how the first one goes first.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fun!i never thought of doing any party for ashley especially we're so deserted here in pg! ;( pak-wu-yeng!

Anonymous said...

How much is the cake per kg? Can I have Lilian's contact as well? Thanks.

Nadia said...

Yay! You going for Lilian's cakes too, ey? Which one?

Anyway, have fun pening-ing your kepala. I know I had my fair share of pening-ness. What sort of stuff do you want to look for at IKEA?

Good luck! =)

TheBlueRanger said...

Esther,
I'm sure your hubby's side got lots of relatives there. Anyhow, since Ashley is going to kindy now, maybe you can organise one there, sure lots of fun with the kids around.

Babykhong,
Hello and welcome to my blog. Minimum order size of 2kgs
Classic Butter Icing-iced cakes 2kgs@RM150 + RM50 each additional kg. Email: lil@myjaring.net
tel(60)(3)74932513

TheBlueRanger said...

Nadia,
Yay! Cannot resist the beautiful cake. I chosed teddybear. Actually the baby & bunny was also shortlisted. So tempted with the 2-tier cake but too expensive lar.

Haha, the 'pening-ing kepala' thing just started. I'm looking for deco stuff i.e. balloons, ribbons, etc.

Realised you took a short break from blogging. Hang over from the party? hahahaha...

CutiePrincessMummy said...

think will do one bday party for jiejie next yr in her nursery, shd be fun lor...we adult oso will be entertained to see those lil angels enjoy themselve!! :)

karenyiau said...

Hi thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes I'm the same karenyiau at MJ forum, what's your nick? Anyway, for my son's 1st birthday, I only bought a Mickey Mouse cake from King's (2kg) ard RM106, you can see from on of my slides.

Btw if you want something special for the party, you can check out the links in my blog, lots of creative ideas.

jazzmint said...

oh oh the big day coming eh...i love parties, but the aftermath just makes me so lazy

Anonymous said...

To start earning money with your blog, initially use Google Adsense but gradually as your traffic increases, keep adding more and more money making programs to your site.