Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

20 April 2007

Leisure Evenings

As Ethan grows, life becomes better. When he started to take porridge, I had to rush home and cooked porridge for him while hubby will 'tapau' for us. After taking my own dinner, I will feed Ethan at around 7-7.30 and clean him up before tucking him to bed. Sometimes, I will just doze off together with him as early as 8pm.

Now, he will take porridge at the day care twice a day and I don't have to rush home to cook for him anymore. Sometimes, we will fetch him and go out for dinner. By the time we reach home, it will be around 7pm and before long, Ethan will be zzzzzzz.

The last two evenings were really good. On Wednesday after work, I fetched Ethan and reached home at 6pm. Hubby alredy at home with the packed dinner. I told him I wanted to swim and he brought Ethan down strolling at the pool side while I complete my laps in the pool. After that, we went home and I went to shower while hubby fed Ethan milk. By the time I came out from the shower, Ethan already zzzzzzzz and my favourite tv programme just started at 7pm. Very good ler... So, I eat while watching tv without any disturbance. Hmmmmm.....really enjoyable.

Last night, I went straight home after work. Hubby already packed Ethan's stuff and was waiting for me while I took a quick shower. We wanted to go out to look for a sideboard for the dining area. Our dining table is small and we need more space for food during Ethan's birthday party. So, I suggested that we buy a sideboard. Apart from the party, we also need more cabinets to store things. After the shower, we went to pick up Ethan and reached there at 6pm. Then, we went for dinner before hunting for the sideboard. But, in the end we could not make up our mind because Ethan was making noise. It was 8pm and it's his sleeping time. We decided to go home and see around other places first. After giving Ethan some water and a pacifier, he dozed off within 5 minutes after we got into the car.

12 comments:

LHS said...

your hubby so good to help you to do this and that..

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

good hubby - deserves lots of brownie points :D

etceteramommy said...

I want to have your life... :D

CL said...

Hi, you are indeed the 1st one to greet the birthday girl. Thanks.

And thanks for the mamy poko tips.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

Ethan sounds like a real angel la, I hope Gibran will be like him :D I haven't had the opportunity to exercise at all since I had him, though! Dreaming about going swimming now that I've read your story. Heheh

Nadia said...

Good innit when you can have uninterrupted dinner. Hehe. Hope Ethan will keep up his good behaviour! :)

karenyiau said...

Wow Ethan goes to bed quite early leh, hope he will keep it up!

TheBlueRanger said...

Huisia,
Hw will do it obligingly when asked hehehe

g,
Hahahaha....

etc mommy,
'Kai wan siao ar' (joking mer)...

malaika's mummy,
No problem.

babybooner,
All babies are angel lar. It was only the second time I went for swimming after I was pregnant with Ethan. Much worse than you lar...

Nadia,
Lets keep our finger crossed..

Karen,
Yeah, he wakes up early too...

Princess Mom said...

Ethan goes to bed quite early. Well trained.

TheBlueRanger said...

hmom,
thanks

Baby Darren said...

how come darren only 1 day younger than Ethan but behaved so differently???

Damn difficult to make him sleep at night nowadays...somemore his sleep is very much interrupted one...

How much i envy you...Good boy, ethan...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.