Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

13 March 2007

Leaving My Two 'Boys' in KL

I'll be going to Singapore for work on 14 & 15 March. This means I have to leave my two 'boys' in KL. It's not the first time I travel since the arrival of Ethan but somehow I always think of bringing him along wherever I go. Just some wild thought. The first time, the trip took around 10 days. Ethan was under my aunt's care at that time, day & night. So, I was not so worried but of course I felt so so reluctant to leave him and I really missed him a lot. He was only 4 months at that time. The second time was a 2 days/1 night trip. Ethan was in the day care and hubby fetched him after work and dinner. Ethan did not had porridge on that day. I did not request hubby to cook porridge and feed him coz I don't know if he can handle it or not. I'm the one who is cooking porridge and feeding Ethan all the time. Hubby helps to distract and play with Ethan, otherwise he will not stay put in his walker. This time, I've requested M, the day care owner to feed Ethan with porridge at 5pm for two days before hubby goes and picks him up. I think it will not be much of a problem like what I went through the other day. Keep my finger crossed.

7 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Ooh... 2 days only should be okay la. Dont worry. You should enjoy your break!! :D

jazzmint said...

2 days ok lah...sure they survive ;)

Nadia said...

Good luck! They'll survive I'm sure. Hehe. =)

Nadia said...

You've been tagged! =)

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Ur boy has grown much since the last time u had to leave him, he'll be alright I am sure :D Two days will fly quickly.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

ur post bring me back to my memory lane, when i left my jiejie to my mum and back to Singapore to work! i cried sooo badly, until my dad and hub oso eyes red! hehehe! :)

TheBlueRanger said...

Hello All,
I'm back. We all survived..hehe but I was so tired when I reached home on Thursday evening and I went to sleep at 8pm without dinner :-/

Nadia,
A returned favour from you? I'll check it out.