Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

06 March 2007

Tag-Why I Blog?

I got a returned favour from Elaine. Sorry lar Elaine, I promised to do it last Friday but didn't have the time until now. The 5 reasons for Why I Blog are:
  1. Ethan. I think all the mummies here have this same reason. I want to record down his journey of growing up. I never have the habit of writing diary but I think it's worth doing it now for my little precious. I hope he will read this blog when he grows up and appreciate the efforts we have put in to raise him.
  2. Ethan. I want to learn from others on child upbringing and to raise Ethan in the best possible way I could.
  3. Me, myslef. I think childbirth and memory loss are very closely related. Who agrees with me? I'm afraid I can't remember most of the things I've done now when I'm in the forties and beyond. I want to remember the hardship and joy of being a mother and wife and to share the ups and downs of motherhood with other mummies. Most important of all, where do we get so much support and well wishes if not from the blogging mummies.
  4. Me, myself again. To make new friends lor especially the mummies. 90% of my friends are still single and the common interests between us are so different. I like to talk about my son while they like to talk about their 'boys'.
  5. Money? I've been thinking hard about it. Lets see what happen when I'm qualified :-)

Ok or not Elaine? Pass? This time, I'm not going to tag anyone lar.

3 comments:

Montessorimum said...

Job well done, hope you won't find ma a nuisanse tagging you. :D

TheBlueRanger said...

Of course not.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

Hi, I find your blog fascinating and am very amused that we share so many similar worries and fears. Your blog was the final shove for me to start my own! Thank you!!