Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

04 January 2007

Why The Blue Ranger?

To be exact, it should be The Blue Dino Ranger. Does it ring any bell? No? Guess you do not watch the Power Rangers. Neither do I. Last week, my son's carer told me that her son had a good laugh when she told him that my son's name is Ethan James. When she asked why, he said that it's the name of the Blue Dino Ranger. Not satisfied with what he said, I did a quick search on the web this morning and heck, it's true. I never like Power Rangers. In fact, both me and my husband always laugh at the tv programme. I have yet to tell him this news. It was him who picked the name, though I insisted from the very beginning to put James as the second name. I hope people will not misunderstand that we like the Power Rangers so much that we name our son after the character. Hmmmm... maybe we should start watching it so that we have a very good reason when people ask why we pick this name.


(Oh yeah, I'm in a battle with the monster!)

8 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

welcome to the blog world.

TheBlueRanger said...

Thank you.

Montessorimum said...

Hello, welcome to blog world. :D

Angeleyes said...

Happy New Year! Welcome to the cyber world... a world with no limit! Happy blogging and love to see more of your son... he's such a cute boy... huge eyes!

Nadia said...

Welcome to the blog world! =)

Yes indeed, lil' Ethan James is such a cutie!!! What round eyes he's got! =)

TheBlueRanger said...

Dear dragonmummy, angeleyes and nadia, thank you all, will post more photos from time to time..happy new year to all of you

Shannon said...

HELO!! First time here...
and yes, like the rest, WELCOME to the blogging world....

Just had to add, my daughter is 5 days younger than ur cutie Ethan James... Guess we can have lotsa notes changing eh? :D

TheBlueRanger said...

definitely looking forward to that...