Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

05 January 2007

Back to Normal

Phhewww, no fever and no tantrum this morning. Looks like my little blue ranger is his old self again. When I said good morning to him, he smiled back at me, like he always do. With his daddy still sleeping by his side, he started roaming around on the queen size mattress. So I went to shower and get myself ready for the day. While in the shower, I peeked at him a few times, afraid that he might fall off the mattress again. The first time he fell off the mattress, which was last week, his daddy was sleeping next to him also. Apalagi, scolded by me lar after that...

He had fever since Tuesday due to teething and was very clingy. I think the fourth one is errupting soon cause I can feel that the gum is swollen, while the third one is halfway out. Both are on the (upper) side. The first two are on the (lower) front. When the third one came out, I saw something white and asked hubby is that a tooth? We were not sure cause we expected it to be in front and not on the side. The paed was not sure either. He said wait and see. My sister said he will look like goofie....hahaha...will post a photo here if I manage to get one with him showing off his teeth...Mission Impossible

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Irfan had his first two teeth at the bottom, and then came out one taring at the top, just like Ethan, and the remaining 3 beside the taring came out soon after. Hehe. It was quite a sight! Now he's got 6 teeth and can't stop biting everything and anything under the sky! =)

I guess I should be lucky that Irfan didn't have any fever when he was teething. *crossing fingers* for the future. Haha!

TheBlueRanger said...

Lucky you, Ethan has fever each time a tooth is popping up. Not only that, he has fever after every jab also...sigh...

Sasha Tan said...

Welcome to my blog! Yeah, Jayden is like Ethan. Fever each time a teeth pops out. But he stooped teething after 2 came out. I wonder why...but i don't miss the fever episodes..make me go gila!

TheBlueRanger said...

haha, same here...another episode of fever will come soon as the fourth tooth is coming out