Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

31 January 2007

Free Trip to Langkawi

The xxxx hotel is organising some familiarisation programme for their corporate clients. The invitation was actually sent to my boss but he can't make it. So, the offer is opened. It's totally free. Transport (KL-Langkawi-KL), accommodation (3d/2n), meals and local tours (including island hopping). Good ler.

So, I quickly said 'I want I want' (kiasu mar). Then quickly called my hubby and he said 'CANNOT LAR' (problems in applying leave) @#$%%^&*#$%$^%%#$#....potong stim betul...I just bought a new swim suit during lunch time (before I got to know about the free trip) and thought 'wah, good timing'...CHER...no chance....ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! Bye Bye Langkawi

4 comments:

Baby Darren said...

I can feel your disappointment...but never mind...hopefully our blogger meet can cheer u up a bit.hehe

TheBlueRanger said...

when? when? what a 'kan jiong' me.. hehe

Pinky said...

There will be other times you will be able to go. Langkawi is not going to "walk" away from you! *lol*

TheBlueRanger said...

kiasu mar...free wor...no luck, what to do :-P