Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

02 February 2007

Super Good Deal

Went to the Poney warehouse sales yesterday (1 February 2007) and reached the place at 10.05 a.m. Ethan stay at home with daddy. Saw some daddies outside with their babies while mummies were inside the tent. I thought it will be somewhere indoor, didn't know they will set up a tent on an open-air car park. By the time I went in, the place was alreday 70% full. At first, I grab a few pieces priced at RM 9-12 per piece. I thought 'Wah good deal' but later I ditched those, becasue I saw this 'SUPER BARGAIN CORNER'. Wah wah wah, quickly rushed there and what I got are these....don't blink...







Want to know ho much I paid for them? RM80.00. Each piece is only RM5. Good hor? By the time I left that place at around 11.30 a.m., people were queueing up to get in because inside was jam packed. Outside the tent, more daddies with more babies and toddlers. Luckily hubby decided not to follow.

P/S: Thanks Sasha for telling us about the sales. Mmuakkk!

9 comments:

Pinky said...

Eh - you got a really good deal... normally Poney stuff are quite expensive despite being a local brand...

TheBlueRanger said...

ha ha...i save a lot

etceteramommy said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that's a lot there you bought. Arrgh.. I so tempted to go. Very near my office. :P

I'll link you in my blog too.. :)

Sasha Tan said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH and i didn't go!

Nadia said...

I AM so going tomorrow!!! Hahahaha...

And yeah, it's quite expensive.. a tee would cost about RM 20+. I buy quite a few stuff from Poney. They're better than Anakku. Hehe.

You lucky you!

Baby Darren said...

sob..sob.... i knew this long time ago and wanted to go but hub not fancy warehouse sales. He also dun like the idea of waiting outside with bb..

Guess I miss the good bargain...

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Commented few days earlier but blogger lost my comment aiyaya! wow RM5/pc is a great bargain indeed and u've made a nice selection too! Wish they hv such warehouse sale here! i like poney brand (good quality), used to buy for my nieces many years ago.

TheBlueRanger said...

baby ryan,
yeah, i know it's too much but just cannot resist. actually i've dumped 6 pieces on my way to the cashier.

sasha,
relax relax....

nadia,
why children's stuff so bloody expensive har?

baby darren,
nevermind lar, wait until darren grow up then u can bring him along and leave lou kong at home.

g,
wei, u have many other good deals there mar

michelle@mybabybay said...

If wanna go sale, better not bring toddler or baby. Great deals...:P