Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

31 July 2007

Tag: 8 Random Facts About Me

This is a long overdue post. The tag came from Mommibee and Judy. Sorry girls. Ethan has been sick on and off and I wasn't in the mood to do it. He's ok now. So, here they are:

  1. I don't eat celery. It's the only vegetable that I do not eat.
  2. I need a minimum of 8 hours of beauty sleep daily.
  3. I'm afraid of heights. Cannot look down the balcony of 3rd floor and above. My legs will turn jelly.
  4. I was a shopaholic. I don't find it enjoyable anymore but I do go out once in a while lar. Can motherhood be the reason behind it?
  5. I clean the house to de-stress, sometimes. I guess my hubby knows it and take it for granted. When I complain he never help with the house chores, he will say 'You like to clean the house mar'.
  6. I cannot sing but I do sing to Ethan when I tuck him to bed. Luckily, he cannot differentiate what is good and what is bad.
  7. I love to move around the furniture at home. It gives me that kind of refreshing feeling.
  8. Last but not least, I hate ironing. I only iron clothes when I need to wear them but usually I don't wear clothes that need ironing. Hubby irons his own clothes..hehehe.

1 comment:

N a d i a said...

i hate ironing too, and i'll be at the mother-of-the-worst-mood-of-all everytime after ironing.haha..but what can i do, my hubby just don't like to iron his clothes himself. huwaaaaa...