Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

01 August 2007

PPP: Why I Signed Up

As soon as my blog is 3 months old, I signed up with PayPerPost and got the approval without any problem. I got to know about PPP when I was blog hopping and found it quite interesting. I'm not an IT-savvy person but I think if I can blog then I should be able to earn money online. So far, would say that it's pretty easy doing paid post with PPP. You can be rest assured to receive your payment. The only thing is the good opportunities are snapped up very very fast. The moment I submit one post, the other available post will be gone.

Actually, by doing paid post we can also learn a lot of things like where to get the best offer for books, toys, travel packages, etc. We can also choose to talk about things that we like or don't like. It's pretty much like sharing your opinion only. So, why not. And get paid at the same time.

I've signed up with PPP for about 4 month now but my earnings haven't reach 4 figure yet lar. Still, I can use the money to buy toys for Ethan. In fact, I didn't do any paid post for a month or so because I was pretty occupied at work and busy with Ethan at home. He was sick on and off lately. But that's the beauty of PPP. There's no limit or target you have to achieve every month. We can do it at our leisure. Who else can offer you this kind of flexibility?