Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

14 February 2007

First Tag

Wah, Judy, I'm still very new here ler....You want to know things that I like ar? OK lar, here it goes...

1. I like Indian food. There is one little Indian stall under the tree near my office that serves very nice curry.

2. I like to swim. That's about the only exercise I do but I have only done it once since I was pregnant with Ethan until now. Now you know how frequent I exercise :-)

3. I like sewing and needle work. Sounds strange ler. Maybe it's the influence from my mother lor coz she's a seamstress. I remember I used to sew little clothes for my barbie doll by hand. I was in primary school then. When I know how to use the sewing machine I've sewn my first piece of floor mat when I was in Standard 6. I've also sewn bed sheets, curtains, etc. I wish I have the time now to do all these things.

4. I like 9 to 5 job. I know it sounds crazy to some people also. Actually, my dream job is to be a lady of leisure lar. Who doesn't right? hehehehehe

5. Last but not least, I like to shop. I guess this statement makes me a normal person again, after the weird things I've told you. But now I mostly shop for Ethan. That makes me super normal lar...hahahaha

Following the past practice, I have to tag someone else right? Since I'm still new here, many bloggers, whom I know and who know me have already been tagged (many times). But I still want to tag:
1. Nadia
2. Elaine (I have to tell you that it's you who brought me to this blog world. I was a member of the Mead Johnson forum.)

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Kena tag lagi? Haha! Done already.. ;)

jazzmint said...

wahh..sewing!!! Im really bad at it

Montessorimum said...

oops...didn't see any incoming link. Ok...will pass up my homework in the afternoon. :D

CL said...

wah sewing, good wa. I am not that good. I dont even know how to use the sewing machine!!