Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

28 January 2008

Tag: 8 Things I'm Grateful For

I think this tag is very meaningful. Thanks Kelly for passing it to me or else I might just do it without being tagged (hehe.....)

Ok, the 8 things (or rather persons), which I'm very very grateful for are:
1. My parents for their sacrifices in giving me a happy childhood and good upbringing.
2. My sisters for sharing the happy and unhappy moments together and the most important thing is - sharing your clothes..haha!
3. My bunch of good old friends - from schools and university. Life is empty without you guys.
4. My boss. Weird huh. Most people will hate their bosses but this boss of mine is very special. I've made up my mind to resign if he discontinues his contract. Silly, I know. Thank goodness, he is here to stay for another 2 years?
5. My special friend, who is also my ex-colleague. My only Malay friend. More like a big sister to me. Thanks for all the advices, laughters and tears you shared with me.
6. My godmum. She showed me what it's like being pampered.

Last but not least, the two loves of my life:

7. My husband. I can't believe that I never set my eyes on other men since I met you...cheh
8. My pride and joy - Ethan. With him around, life is full of tastes:
- sweet: when he is happy
- sour: when he is cheeky
- bitter: when he is sick
- salty: when he is cranky
- spicy: when he is active

4 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i like the way you describe how ethan makes your life full of tastes :)

TheBlueRanger said...

thanks! eh, the idea just struck my head like lightning

N a d i a said...

waaaa..i'm impressed with no.4!..u serious aa about that?..wow!

and no.5. hhmm..it's 'D' eh?..i'll never 4get her theory why a guy can be bald at the centre/or back of the head. hahahahah...pls send my regards to her.

TheBlueRanger said...

yes, at that time lah.

yeah, it's her lor. eh, i also remember that one ler. hahaha! but my hubby is not bald yet.