Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

11 January 2008

Of Women and Diet

I think women and diet are inseparable. Some go on a diet to lose weight while some just want to maintain their weight. Whatever it is, I think we are scared of being labelled as 'fat' or 'fatter than before' or 'fatter than the others around us'. We cannot bear to hear the word 'fat'. Even though when people tell us that we are 'not fat' but I think the word 'not fat' cannot satisfy us. 'Not fat' does not equal to 'slim' right? What we want is 'slim'. I wonder how far can one go to lose weight. Weight-loss surgery such as the gastric banding from lapband Houston is very common in the U.S. but not sure about here. I don't think I will go under the knife to lose weight but no harm learning more about the options we have nowadays, just in case.