Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

16 May 2007

If You're Happy......

...And You Know It Clap Your Hands. Ethan really likes this song in the Barney CD. He will follow them to clap but have not learn how to stamp his feet yet. You can see him clap in the video. He will watch the tv when his favourite songs are played including Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He also likes to watch the little blond girl. Whenever she sings, he will watch. Tsk tsk tsk......so young already know how to choose girls. I have bought another education cd for him but he doesn't seem to like it.

Video taken on 4 May 2007



I have been telling people that Ethan likes to bite including his books. The other day, I bought two more books for him. Actually the books were his birthday presents from his 'poh poh' (grandma). My mother gave me money and asked me to buy things for Ethan. I bought two books and the balance of the money I deposit into his saving accounts. The two books are board books. He can flip the pages easily with his little fingers. They are also big, so he cannot lift the books and bite them. The few books that I bought for him last time were normal paper book. It's light and the pages are flimsy. He cannot flip the pages and can easily lift them up and bite. Now I know. It's not him that doesn't like book. It's the book that is not suitable for him. Silly me.

The yellow book (see picture below) has a spongie cover, sturdy but soft. Nice to touch. The other one, In The Jungle, has some pop-up animals when you open the pages. There are also some holes with different shapes on the pages. Ethan likes to touch the little holes. Unfortunately, the pop-up animals are made of paper and it's quite flimsy. Ethan already tore up two of the animals. Sigh.

Some of Ethan's birthday presents. See the two books?


4 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Haha, Ethan so ganas? Already tore off the pictures?? I guess all baby boys are like that. My son lagi worse I tell u...

Btw: Sorry.. you've been tagged. :P

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

it's the type of books i agree. Eventhough Bee still managed to bite the hard corners, at least they dont tear. ethan's such a smart boy can do rhyme actions.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Love the video.. Ethan looks sooooo cute! :)

Sasha Tan said...

Cool Pressies! went to a few blogs also showed clapping hands.. trend ka? haha