Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

22 May 2007

Ethan is One!

Yay! I’m happy. Really happy. I feel like Ethan is so grown up now. Like I’m going to have less worry about him not growing up well. It’s a big milestone for us MUMMIES. From the morning sickness to the swollen feet, back ache, 22 hours labour pain and finally the delivery. Those are just part of the long journey that we have endured. My friend told me once “You think life will get better as they grow. Nope. It’s just another level of complications.” I guess having a 3-year-old daughter makes her right. She’s been there done that.

The little one is getting more cheeky now. If you try to get something that he’s holding like an alarm clock, syringe, etc. he will go EHHHH! EHHHH! EHHHH! until you give up or distract him with something else. I always wonder when the “roll-on-the-floor-demanding-toys” day will come. I prepare myself for the day from the very beginning when I know that I’m having a boy. You always see boys doing that in the public when they don't get what they want. Being a hot-tempered person, I know I have to control myself should this happen one day in the shopping mall. No screaming, no spanking. Now, take a deep breath…..

A little update on Ethan......to be continued tomorrow. Taking half day leave.

11 comments:

Baby Darren said...

oh..we are the first one who shout,"HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ETHAN...." May you be strong and healthy...and don;t be so naughty....

LHS said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Ethan!

jazzmint said...

haha yah..it's all another set of worries :P

karenyiau said...

Happy 1st birthday to baby ethan!! muaks muaks*

etceteramommy said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Ethan.. Toddler now lor..

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!
happy belated 1 year old little ethan... no more a baby!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Happy belated birthday to Ethan!

Anonymous said...

ethan cheeky BOY!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS ETHAN!!!!! muahs muahs muahs!
sorry belated wish. i'm always blur! kekee. hope it was reallyyyyyy really great!

Nadia said...

Happy FIRST birthday Ethan!!! Lots of love from all of us.. :)

TheBlueRanger said...

To all mummies,
Thanks for all the well wishes. Muak! from Ethan