Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

22 April 2008

Went Crazy about Flowers!

I always love to see flowers and of course to receive them. Unfortunately, I can count with my one hand (it's one hand which means 5 fingers ar) how many times I have received flowers from hubby. Ehem!!! Anyway, I took the opportunity of my trip to Brussel to stay one night in Amsterdam. It was a rare opportunity as my office booked me on a flight which transit in Amsterdam and it's Spring! Apa lagi, I extend my stay there and went to visit Keukenhof! I tell you, it was really really breathtaking! Some of the photos taken....








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...amazingly gorgeous.

Baby Darren said...

oh my......the flowers are just just just......so beautiful... what a good opportunity and right timing for you..envy envy...

Lemonjude said...

It is sooooo beautiful...I love tulips...great trip you have...

Sasha Tan said...

Super NICE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So CANTIK!!! You bought new camera? :P

jazzmint said...

love the flowers...

CL said...

wow... amazing, I havent been there :( no matter how many times I beg wo.

Lucky you.

Blessed mum said...

the scenery and the flowers is so beautiful..

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

so unreal!! awesome...

hey can u imagine taking our babies there? i can imagine them going crazy looking at the colourful flowers. hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

that's paradise right there!

Arlene,
University Place flowers

N a d i a said...

waaa...nice shots!;-)

slavemom said...

So nice to go on a co-sponsored holiday ya. ;) The flowers r soooo beautiful!

Sarah said...

oh they are so lovely!!! my favorite flowers are tulips :)