Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

25 November 2011

Jensen's First 2 Months (in pictures)

Picture paints a thousand words. So, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Hungry-looking for milk


Favourite pass time


You'll only see his double eye lids once in a while


Full moon gift from grandma-a rabbit pendant set


Play time


Sleepy time


Chill out time


First smile captured on camera


He ain't heavy, he's my brother


Bonding time


Mummy's favourite shot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice and cute picture.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping
Mysterious Vast Space

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

Ohhh they're great pics! He's adorable!