Jensen's age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ethan's age

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

16 October 2009

Painting

3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks & 3 days old.....

As mentioned in my previous post, we have bought a set of water colour for Ethan. He likes that a lot but I don't know how long it will last. The set we bought him (a book with a colour palette and a brush) at MPH cost around RM30. He has finished the colour on the palette so hubby bought him another set of water colour in tubes. I don't know how much it costs as I was away at that time. In the beginning, he doesn't know how to control the amount of colour and put way too much colour on the book and after it dries off, the pages just stick together. I wanted to take photo of what he has painted but when I tried to separate them, I ended up peeling the pages. So, what you see here are the photos I took recently (11 October 2009) and he can paint better now.


The book, palette and brush come in a set.

5 comments:

Baby Darren said...

wow..he can really paint well. For Darren, i think he will be more interested in playing with the paint and water than actually painting it.

Good work, Ethan!!

Leona said...

Ethan very focused. Can paint within the pictures. Good job!

Family First said...

I cant wait for my bryan to grow up a bit. Now he is driving me up the wall every single day with all this terrible-2 activities.

Sarah said...

those are some fantastic paintings :)

TheBlueRanger said...

All Mummies,

Thanks for your comments. I forgot to say that the photos were taken before Ethan painted almost the whole page black.